viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2008

Video regarding to Cultural shock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQtzQn1Rvc8

Culture shock - International students in United States.
In this web site I could watch a video which talked about cultural shock in people from different countries who came to United States for different reasons.

This video broadcasts five cases of foreigns. First person is from Botswana, second from Puerto Rico, Third one form Montreal Canada and last one is a couple who are from Africa, They tell their experiences and they describe what is cultural shock for them.

For I was good watch this kind of video so that I could practice listening, moreover I could learnt more about culture shock and I could see some cases which ones helped to me to understand better this issue.

No hay comentarios: